• Replace Everyone has seen statues of the Greek gods and who...
  • Facebook has launched a new mobile application that will give users...
  • Behold top 5 most extreme bodybuilders in the world...
  • When new smartphone buyers go to purchase their new device...
Latest News

Love poems

Monday, August 15, 2011 , Posted by Sritam at 9:14 PM


Heart Wants….

 

Heart wants to lost in your intoxicant eyes
heart wants to quaff taste of your lips
your speech sweetens ears when speak
heart wants to listen melodious voice
your tone, your conduct, your conquetry,
charmed me your beauty my darling
heart wants to not live away even a day
your innocent smile resemble spring to me
heart wants to remain evergreen season
autumn spread at heart, to far off you
heart wants to find you infront of eyes
no doubt you live nearer to heart
you my dress, you my thirst
heart wants to get down in spirit
without dress, without thirst, my mistress
how can live, how can alive, lover
heart wants to stake thirsty soul
shall come soon to meet you
heart wants to quench thirst

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Free Auto Backlinks
Free Automatic Google Backlinks - SEO
Free Domain